Get Viable Commercial Real Estate Financing
At Principal Commercial Capital Group, we understand the demands of commercial real estate financing. That’s why we offer a multitude of programs aimed to satisfy various unique niche needs.
Who We Cover
We cover a diverse mix of clients requiring small to large transactions. Depending on your situation, we offer either recourse or non-recourse financing options. With our knowledge, experience and expertise, we can increase your financial efficiency. We will carefully construct a solution based on your company’s specific requirements.
Our Most Used Programs
We offer a range of programs to our clients including:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These apply to owner occupied properties and non-flagged/flagged hotels. We provide competitive rates as low as 4.5 percent out to 25 years.
- Conventional Programs: A conventional loan targets stable investments in owner occupied real estate from $200,000 to $100 million with rates starting at 3.75 percent.
- CMBS Loans: The backed loans come with low interest rates, non-recourse debt and fixed terms to 10 years with 30-year amortization. Loans range from $1-50 million.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Solutions are tailored to your business’ needs and amounts awarded can be $5 million to over $100 million.
- HUD and FHA Lending: These are fixed rate, completely amortized, non-recourse, long-term loans that are generally between $2-50 million. Applicant businesses must fall into certain operational categories.
- Construction Financing: Our construction loans range from $10 million to over $100 million.
- International Real Estate: We are active in Europe and Eurasia with loan amounts equaling anywhere from $50 million to $1 billion.
Consult with one of our financial specialists to learn more.
Our Bridge Loans
Bridge loans solve cash flow issues in a pinch. With plenty of established partnerships, we can get you the funds you need when you need them. Closing takes anywhere from 5 days to a month and loans start at $1 million. For more information on our loans and other services, give us a call and speak with our financial advisors.